EVAPODRY provides evaporating systems using the most advanced and
reliable resources in the industry. EVAPODRY evaporation technology is
dedicated to meet a wide range of industrial application needs.
The concentartion plants provided by us are used in the food, dairy,
chemical, fermentation and pharmaceutical industries. They are also used for
waste water treatments like Spent Wash concentration in Alcohol industries.
We manufacture tubular type evaporators with energy saving options such as
thermal vapor recompression (TVR) and Mechanical Vapor Recompression (MVR).
We have delivered systems for milk, fruit juices pulp concentrates, herbal
extracts, malt mix slurry, starch and derivatives, spent wash concentration,
and aroma recovery for many different kinds of products.
The purpose of concentration is:
The rate of evaporation depends upon
- For subsequent dehydration
- To reduce the bulk of materials to be preserved
- To prepare other food products.
Types of Evaporators manufactured by us:
- The temp. of surrounding.
- The pressure above the liquid.
- Surface area available
- The rate of heat transfer to product
- Falling Film Evaporators
- Forced Recirculation Evaporator
- Combination of falling film and Forced Recirculation evaporator
- Batch Type Evaporators
- Scrapped Surface Evaporator
- Wiped film Evaporator
Yes! I am Interested
Falling film evaporators are designed by EVAPODRY with
special care to meet a wide variety of specifications and duties of the
final products. EVAPODRY has acquired substantial experience and know how to
comply with customer requirements
Salient Features of Falling Film Evaporator
- Liquid distribution is through distributor plates placed at top of
- The film is going with gravity.
- Thinner film formation throughout the tubes.
- Shorter product contact time.
- Concentration of highly-sensitive materials.
- The falling film can be operated at much lower del T.
- The lower del T is favorable to vapor recompression and consequently
the energy consumption is low.
- Concentration level can be achieved upto 45% TS.
- Useful for the concentration of milk, apple juice, malt etc.
EVAPODRY designed falling film evaporators, especially for dairy industry
feature items such as:
- Adjustable and controllable direct contact heat treatment units.
- Shortest possible residence time
- Special design to prevent bacteriological growth including
- Special design of liquid distribution systems to ensure correct tube
- Extended tube length
- Efficient design of separators
Yes! I am Interested
Forced re-circulation evaporators are ideally suited for
highly viscous liquids or liquids containing suspended solids. The liquid to
be evaporated is heated in tubular heater at large circulation volumes to
obtain high liquid velocities. Evaporation takes place in a separator as the
product is flashed down to its operating pressure.
The forced circulation evaporator sometimes used as a finishing stage of
multiple effect evaporators, or for products with high boiling point
elevations. Because of the high velocities in the heater, scaling is kept to
a minimum, therefore it can be used as a crystallizing evaporator.
Salient Features of Forced Recirculation evaporator
- Liquid circulated at high rate.
- Higher coefficients are obtained.
- Boiling being prevented within the unit by virtue of a hydrostatic
head maintained above the top tube plate. As the liquid enters the
separator where the absolute pressure is slightly less than in the tube
bundle, the liquid flashes to form a vapor.
- Since the velocity of flashing is very high, impingement deflector/
baffles are important to minimize entrainment.
- Liquid returns to the pump inlet from Vapor separator and meets
incoming feed, vapor leave the top of evaporator body to a condenser,
part of the liquid leaving the separator is continuously withdrawn as
- Require large circulating pumps.
- The concentration level can be achieved upto 65 % TS.
- Useful for concentration of inversely soluble material or for
material which is susceptible to scaling or crystallizing like
distillery effluent, mango/tomato juice, Malt concentrate (70% TS).
- Malt mix slurry
- Tomato paste
- Mango pulp paste
- Sugar Syrup
- Black liquor
- Distillery effluent
- The concentrate upto 70% TS.
Yes! I am Interested